Your Career at Bruker: In Ettlingen, we are looking for a
(Junior) Application Scientist Tissue Imaging (m/w/d)
As one of the world’s leading analytical instrumentation companies, Bruker covers a broad spectrum of advanced solutions in all fields of research and development. All our systems and instruments are designed to improve safety of products, accelerate time-to-market and support industries in successfully enhancing quality of life. We’ve been driving innovation in analytical instrumentation for 60 years now. Today, worldwide more than 7,500 employees are working on this permanent challenge, at over 90 locations on all continents. Bruker Optics GmbH & Co. KG is a globally leading supplier of FT-(N)IR, and Raman spectrometers and microscopes.
- Communicate: Exchange on eye level with researchers and specialists for mass spectroscopic tissue imaging.
- Connect: Build and maintain strong partnerships with leading researchers and key opinion leaders in the field.
- Understand: Have deep technical knowledge of mass spectroscopic MALDI tissue imaging. Translate application requirements into product features.
- Develop: Oversee existing and identify emerging applications of tissue imaging.
- Improve: Initialize improvements with your spectroscopic products.
- Motivate: Guide global sales in presenting and selling your product and solutions.
- Support: International customers and global sales team by technical applicative and strategic consulting.
- Demonstrate: Show products to customers and colleagues.
- Interface: Cooperate with R&D, application and production.
- Studies: Master´s degree or Ph.D in natural sciences or engineering, career starters are welcome.
- Personality: Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Experience: Practical and theoretical experience with MALDI MS, tissue imaging, Life Science. Microscopy, and tissue diagnostics would be beneficial.
- Language Skills: Excellent English and German language skills are desired.
Start your career and apply now for the job on our website www.bruker.com.
Please use our online-application form!
Bruker Optics GmbH & Co. KG
Human Resources | Reference number 2023-13655
Rudolf-Plank-Straße 27 Ettlingen, 76275